Check out our finest selection of Security and Spy Cameras and buy one before our limited deals end!
An Internet Protocol camera, Wi-Fi or IP security camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
Even if your IP CCTV cameras are without Internet access, you can still get video surveillance for your remote farm, off-grid cabin, rural home, and other areas without Internet or WiFi connection. You can get local recording even if your security cameras have no Internet access via the 3G/4G SIM card network or via SD/TF memory card.
All security cameras require power supply. And it doesn’t work without a connection. … Most surveillance cameras are powered by 12V via a power box or power adaptor. Unless you have a UPS or power backup the cameras and recorder will also be powered off if there is no electricity. However a lot of the new tech cameras have either bulit-in battery or an option to put replacable ones.
Motion Detection – cameras with motion detection can send you notifications when the camera observes motion within its field of view. These notifications can alert you to suspicious activity so you can monitor the situation.
Field of view refers to how wide an angle a camera can record. This is important because it will affect how many cameras you’ll need and where you should place them.
Sound – the sound feature can refer to your camera receiving sound via a microphone, emitting sound via a speaker, or both. Cameras with both can double as intercoms.
Wi-Fi Capability – a camera with Wi-Fi can communicate with your home network wirelessly, which can be very handy for installation, and is also less susceptible to being disabled because it doesn’t have wires that could be cut.
Night Vision – the distance from which your camera can record images in low- to no-light situations can have a great impact on its effectiveness because often criminal activity can happen at night.
Movement – a camera that can pan and/or tilt may be able to record a larger area than a static camera and therefore reduce the total number of cameras needed to observe a particular area.
Resolution defines how clear the image from your camera will be. A clearly visible image is very helpful when trying to identify faces or items in the images your camera records. The higher the number 720P, 960P, 1080P or full HD of the sensor, the better the quality
Security and Mini Surveillance Cameras
KERUI Full HD 1080P Waterproof WiFi IP Surveillance Camera with Night Vision and Cloud StorageSecurity and Mini Surveillance Cameras
KERUI Full HD 1080P Waterproof WiFi IP Surveillance Camera with Night Vision and Cloud Storage
KERUI Full HD 1080P Waterproof WiFi IP Camera Surveillance Outdoor Camera Security Night Vision Cloud Storage CCTV Camera. A Great Outdoor Camera Even for The Worst Weather Conditions! Will Keep You and Your Family Safe Day And Night and Will Copy The Video Automatically On a Cloud Server.
- Cloud Storage : Protect All Your Videos And View Them Directly In The Cloud,Enjoy High-End Security With An Easy-To-Use Interface.All Your Videos Are Encrypted Before Being Uploaded To The Cloud,Preventing Critical Data Being Lost Or Tampered With. The Encryption Key Is Updated Periodically For The Highest-Level Of Data Protection.
- 1080p Full Hd Resolution Delivers Crisp And Vibrant Images: 1080p High Definition Shows Every Little Detail, And Is Provided With Enhanced Digital Noise Reduction
- Waterproof – The Camera Works Perfectly Outdoor as Well as Indoor. KERUI GQC09HE outdoor and indoor IP home surveillance camera with an IP66 waterproof rating. So you can feel free to install it outdoor, like in your garage, backyard, or anywhere else. It can stand harsh weather conditions, including rain, snow, intense cold and heat.
- Sensitive Motion Detection. Algorithm Keeps You Safe On The Front Line. Precise Motion Detection Is The Camera’s Safety Hallmark. Even The Slightest Movements Are Accurately Picked Up And Alert You Immediately
- 2-Way Audio – Keeps Your Loved Ones Feeling Comfortable With Your Voice. Crystal Clear Speakers And Enhanced Microphone Preserves The Clarity And Novelty Of Voice. It’s Never Been So Easy To Stay Closer To Your Family. Wherever You Are. The Dual Mode Audio – You Can Choose Between Intercom Or Hands-Free For Your Audio Need
Security and Mini Surveillance Cameras
White BESDER Wifi/Wired/SD Card IP Camera with 720P/960P/1080P sensors and ONVIF P2P CCTV supportSecurity and Mini Surveillance Cameras
White BESDER Wifi/Wired/SD Card IP Camera with 720P/960P/1080P sensors and ONVIF P2P CCTV support
BESDER Wifi IP Camera 720P 960P 1080P Wireless Wired ONVIF P2P CCTV Bullet Outdoor Camera With an SD Card Slot
Now intruducing one of the best bang-for-buck security cameras om the market. You want to keep yourself and your loved ones free of harm, well we got you covered. With this easy to set up security camera you can watch over everything that is near and dear to your heart!
- Supports Both Wi-Fi and Wired Mode !
- Supports Micro SD card,up to 64G;
- Supports for mobile video surveillance(iOS,android) : Yoosee
- Supports Motion Detection & Email Alert
- 1080P/960P/720P Optional,Max 30fps
- Support ONVIF protocol, work with third part NVR
- Video Compression : H.264
- Sensor : 2MP CMOS /1.3MP CMOS/1.0 CMOS Sensor Optional
- Video Resolution : 1920*1080P/1280*960P/1280*720P Optional
- Supports frame rate from 1 to 30 frames/sec adjustable
- Lens :3.6mm default ( 2.8mm/6mm/8mm optional)
- IR Cut Filter : Yes
- Wireless : wifi 802.11b/g/n
- Motion Detect & Email Alert : Supports
- Connector : 1PCS LAN Port/1PCS Power Connector/1PCS Reset Button
- Mobile Monitoring : Support IOS & Android With APP Yoosee
- IR LED : 24pcs IR LED With 25 Meters IR Distance
- Working Temperature : -20 to 60 degree
- Power : 12V 1A to 2A
- SD Card Slot : Support ( Max 64Gb )