- Technology: Infrared
- Sensor: CMOS
- Brand Name: BESDER
- Power Consumption: Less than 6W
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP
- Wall Bracket: Side
- is_customized: Yes
- Supported Mobile Systems: Android/IPhone OS
- Alarm Action: Email Photo
- High Definition: 1080P(Full-HD)
- Special Features: Waterproof / Weatherproof
- Connectivity: IP/Network Wireless
- Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm): 11:7:6
- Minimum Illumination(Lux): Color : 0.01Lux
- Network Interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
- Type: IP Camera
- Model Number: BES-6024PB-JW201
- Power Supply(V): 12V 1-2A
- Style: Bullet Camera
- Audio Output: None
- Resolution : 720p 1MP / 960P 1.3MP/1080P 2.0MP
- Compression : H.264
- IR Distance : 5-20m
- Function : Motion Detection
- Lens (mm) : 3.6mm fixed lens default
- ONVIF : Supports ONVIF 2.0
- Wifi Module : Built In
- Wireless protocols: 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps 30-60m
- SD Card Slot: Yes ( Max 64G )(not included)
- Supports Both Wi-Fi and Wired Mode !
- Supports Micro SD card,up to 64G;
- Support for mobile video surveillance(iOS,android) : Yoosee
- Supports Motion Detection & Email Alert
- 1080P/960P/720P Optional,Max 30fps
- Support ONVIF 2.0 protocol, work with third part NVR
- Video Compression : H.264
- Sensor : 2MP CMOS /1.3MP CMOS/1.0 CMOS Sensor Optional
- Video Resolution : 1920*1080P/1280*960P/1280*720P Optional
- Supports frame rate from 1 to 30 frames/sec adjustable
- Lens :3.6mm default ( 2.8mm/6mm/8mm optional)
- IR Cut Filter : Yes
- Wireless : wifi 802.11b/g/n
- Motion Detect & Email Alert
- Connector : 1PCS LAN Port/1PCS Power Connector/1PCS Reset Button
- Mobile Monitoring : Support IOS & Android With the Yoosee app
- IR LED : 24pcs IR LED With 25 Meters IR Distance
- Working Temperature : -20 to 60 degree
- Power : 12V 1A to 2A
- SD Card Slot : Support ( Max 64Gb )
- 1 Wifi Camera
- 1* CD
- !!SD Card is NOT included!!
Important Notice :
1.Support ONVIF protocol, could work with third party NVR
(Recently there are some compatibility issueswith the view on Onvif’s Device Manager)
2.To install the Micro SD card you need to open the camera and findthe SD card slot on the back of the camera board.
3.This cameras does NOT support Website Interface such as IE or Chrome
4.The recording time depends on the SD Card you install,check below recording time for reference :
- 8Gb : 2days
- 16Gb : 4-5days
- 32Gb :8-10days
Q1: How about the Network Function .Does it support WiFi ?
A1: This camera can only work with 2.4GHz Wifi network, so please check your wifi network before placing an order.
The WiFi distance depends on the signal strength of your Wifi network. Please modify your wifi network name if it’s very long or with some symbols, as it may cause the connection to fail.
If your Wifi network is not 2.4GHz, please connect the camera to your router through a LAN cable.
A2: If you didn’t use smartlink to connect your camera to the WiFi. Please try to connect your camera to your router through a LAN cable, then set ‘Network settings’ = ‘WiFi’ . Choose your WiFi network and input WiFi password ;
Q2: I want safety for my familiy . Does it have an alarm for us ?
A1: This camera comes with a motion detection function.It can Buzzer/pop alarm message/push email when it detects a motion.
Q3: I care about Real time video review of the camera. Is it HD and clear? Is it useful at night ?
A1: You can review the live video through iPhone/Android phones/Windows PC .
A2: The camera can shoot day and night. The video is colorful in daytime,black and white at night.
Q4: I hope I can record with this camera. Do I need a memory card? How does it work?
A1: Before recording you need to insert a memory card – it support up to 64Gb.
A2: The recording needs about 2Gb/day . It means you need a 64Gb memory card if you want to record for a month . It supports circle recording as well.
A3: It supports 3 record modes:
Manual Recording : the recording will start/stop when you turn on/off the record switch.
Alarm Recording : the recording will start once the alarm is triggered, and you can set the record record time for 1/2/3 minutes.
Scheduled Recording: you can set a time period to record.
A4: It records on SD mode and auto record is also available . Every video file is 30 minutes max (about 250 Mb). Please format your memory card at your first time recording.
A5: The video record can be played back directly on your mobile app.
Q5: I don’t want anyone viewing my camera! What can I do?
A1: The default password is 123. For your security, please modify it as soon as you connect your camera to your network.
A2: If someone wants to connect to your camera but you don’t want to give him full permissions , you can set a Guest Password and he can just view and talk through the camera but can’t reset it .
1.Before setting the camera, please press the reset button for 7 seconds to factory reset.
2.Please download the Yoosee App to your mobile phone via scanning the QR code.
3.If you want to use the camera on wireless mode, you first need to connect the camera to your router via RJ 45 cable, and then follow the steps bellow:
Download CMS Client from this link: http://www.gwell.cc/e/action/ShowInfo.php?classid=40&id=10
1.This wifi camera also support PC viewing, but only on Windows.
2.After you configure the camera successfully on the Yoosee app , open the CMS client software on your computer .
3.The CMS client will detect the camera.
4.This camera doesn’t support browser viewing